The most important advantages of Agromatic burner:
- designed for combusting A1, A2, B class pellet and agripellet (straw, sunflower), biofuels (nutshells, cherry and olive stones)
- Agromatic is equipped with a function of automatic ash removal from the burner grate and cleaning of air supply openings. These properties significantly increase fuel combustion efficiency.
- the process of automatic ignition and damping as well as automatic cleaning introduces comfort, which is finally available for users of retort coal boilers
- efficient agripellet combustion requires a temperature of approx. 900°C, i.e. over 200°C higher than the temperature obtained in a traditional boiler with low heating capacity. This temperature leap was achieved thanks to the use of a steel and ceramic composite burner cover. Reinforced ceramics with acid-proof stainless steel elements – apart from the advantage of increasing the temperature – is very resistant to all kinds of mechanical damage. High combustion temperature has a positive effect on reducing emissions of gases.
- Agromatic is intended for owners of automatic coal boiler houses who plan a retrofit without additional alterations.