Silent and easy to use for inexperienced users. The boiler simply requires adding fuel to the storage tank. No ash removal is required. A self-cleaning burner transfer the ash to the built-in ash collector cleaned by our service engineer as part of an annual inspection. Intuitive room thermostat for boiler control as standard. Optional remote control using a smartphone or a desktop app with an interface similar to the room thermostat interface.
- Mini Matic adapts its performance to the variations in quality of certified fuel (A1, A2) and adjusts the parameters accordingly.
- An energy-efficient device with advanced auto-diagnostics systems preventing shut-down.
- Mini Matic features a redundant start-up system.
If the boiler shuts down due to empty fuel storage tank, simply add fuel - the boiler with restart automatically and continue heating using previous settings.
A boiler with a built-in burner, storage tank, fuel feeder and ash collector enclosed in a uniform, modern housing.
- Advanced boiler management system logics sets the optimal parameters and is compatible with other KOSTRZEWA devices - Mini Matic is compatible with our new products - heat pump and heat recovery ventilation unit. All devices can be controlled by a single controller.
- OMS − fuel level measurement including low fuel reserve (patented KOSTRZEWA solution).
- Flue draft monitoring and optimizing system